This new, co-branded line of cocktail-focused equipment from Perlick Corporation consists of innovative product solutions that have been specifically engineered to be more ergonomic for bartenders and to better accommodate their needs when making craft cocktails. As the first product of the series, the Tobin Ellis Signature Cocktail Station includes a suite of new features—replete with what Ellis refers to as a "bartender cockpit"—all dedicated to the efficient production of cocktails in high-volume environments.
If you missed the Las Vegas Nightclub & Bar Show, here's a short video of Tobin Ellis demonstrating the Signature Cocktail Station.
- Complete cocktail station packages available in two sizes: 68" (PTE68-A and PTE68-B) or 80" (PTE80-A).
- Two low-temperature refrigerated drawers with the industry's ONLY NSF-rating for open food storage
- Insulated Bottle Well has capacity to hold (9) 750ml juice bottles or (6) 1-liter stor-n-pours.
- 30" Sectioned Ice Bin includes standard 10-circuit cold plate with stainless dividers allowing for separated ice storage.
- Perlick exclusive, rounded speed rail design allows bartender to be closer to their work counter and guests.
- Slanted design with wire rack conveniently stores liquor bottles for speedy access.
- Prep Sink and Tool Caddy consisting of main sink with integrated glass-rinser, sectional health code compliant tool caddy, foot operated faucet, optional built in cubby for additional storage.
Follow this link for more details and to request information.