The Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show (www.ncbshow.com), the most important beverage event of the year, returns to the Las Vegas Convention Center on March 19-21, 2013. Each year the event brings more than 34,000 industry professionals together to meet with suppliers, network, learn and have fun. Exhibitor engagement at the 2013 NCB Show is already substantially higher than 2012, with a 40% increase in the total number of companies and 50% more first-time companies signed on.
Delivering a keynote address will be Jon Taffer, the industry’s most sought-after consultant, president of Nightclub & Bar Media Group and the star and co-executive producer of Spike TV’s popular series “Bar Rescue.” Commenting on the show, Taffer said, “2013 is going to be a great year for the Nightclub & Bar Show! We have some new, exciting programs in the works that all of our attendees are going to love.”
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with hundreds of companies representing the hottest new products, spirits, beers, wines, POS and inventory control systems, games and other innovations. With multiple registration packages to choose from, industry professionals who attend will have access to:
- 600+ exhibitors on the high-energy show floor
- More than 70 moneymaking seminars and workshops on marketing/promotion, mixology/spirits, beer/wine, customer experience (music, entertainment, etc.), responsibility/liability, food and operations/management
- Hundreds of promotional ideas and marketing strategies
- Back-of-house tours at some of the nation’s most leading-edge nightclubs and hospitality venues
- Nightly networking parties at Vegas’ hottest clubs, including the return of NCB’s Platinum Parties, Club Pass and Happy Hour events
Those interested in exhibiting or attending the 2013 Nightclub & Bar Show can visit www.ncbshow.com for more information.
About the Nightclub & Bar Media Group
The Nightclub & Bar Media Group is owned by Questex Media Group and includes the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show, the country’s most important and biggest beverage, bar and nightclub event held annually in Las Vegas, and Nightclub & Bar’s VIBE (Very Important Beverage Executive) event, which brings together top-tier on-premise beverage buyers including owners, operators, beverage directors, VPs, food and beverage managers of national accounts and chain operations. The Group also publishes the industry’s best content on its website nightclub.com and in numerous targeted electronic newsletters, all informational resources for owners and managers of bars, nightclubs, independent and chain restaurants, hotels, resorts, and casinos.