The Nightclub & Bar Media Group is pleased to announce the launch of the Nightclub & Bar University "Rescue Tour" which will include events in Chicago, Philadelphia and Long Beach, Calif., for bar, nightclub and restaurant owners or operators, managers, bartenders, chefs and other industry professionals who want to take their career and business to a higher success level. The Nightclub & Bar University "Rescue Tour" will be led by Jon Taffer, a 30-year bar and nightclub consultant, star of Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue” series and president of the Nightclub & Bar Media Group.
“I have a passion for the bar industry and for helping owners and their businesses succeed,” Taffer said. “Invest in yourself, your business and attend one of the events. I promise it’ll be among the best four hours you’ve spent on yourself and your business in your lifetime. You will walk out the door with actionable ideas and programs that will make a positive difference on your bottom line immediately.”
Each four-hour "Rescue Tour" seminar event will include:
• Diagnosing your business’s problems through case studies of failing establishments and specific action steps you must take to ignite your business.
• Learn how to enhance the guest experience, grow your guest counts, increase your length of stay, improve guest frequency and big steps to build guest spending.
• Powerful human resource, training and employee management techniques and programs that will create a “sales team” environment featuring Jon Taffer’s renowned “Eight Adjective System” hiring program and training programs that actually improve guest counts and your bottom line.
• Chef secrets, items, ideas and killer presentations to develop a bar food “money machine” of profitability taught by one of the renowned Chef’s featured on Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue.”
• Cocktail menus, promotions, presentations and money making beverage programs from one of the expert mixologists featured on Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue.”
• Proven solutions that will change the way you manage, operate and promote your business.
• A one-hour meet and greet networking reception with operators, speakers and sponsors.
Attendees will receive a comprehensive workbook filled with the tools, tips and tactics to take home with them.
For more information on the Nightclub & Bar University "Rescue Tour" events or to attend, please visit: www.ncbshow.com/rescue_tour. Groups of 5 or more can contact Jill Hoivik at [email protected] to inquire about a discount.
Companies interested in sponsoring the Nightclub & Bar University "Rescue Tour" should contact Leo Squatrito at [email protected].
About Jon Taffer
Jon Taffer is an internationally recognized, award-winning restaurant operator, owner and concept developer. He’s a respected industry “voice” with nearly 30 years of hands-on experience. He is also star and co-executive producer of Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue” series. Jon is president of the Nightclub & Bar Media Group and chairman of Taffer Dynamics where he acts as a consultant and development adviser to restaurants, nightclubs and hotels around the world. Taffer has an impressive background in the restaurant, bar and nightclub industries.
About the Nightclub & Bar Media Group
The Nightclub & Bar Media Group is owned by Questex Media Group and includes the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show, which is the country’s pre-eminent beverage, bar and nightclub event held annually in Las Vegas, Nightclub & Bar’s VIBE — “Very Important Beverage Executive” — event, which brings together top tier on-premise beverage buyers including owners, operators, beverage directors, VPs, food and beverage managers of national accounts and chain operations, the Nightclub & Bar magazine, nightclub.com, and numerous targeted electronic newsletters — all of which are informational resources for owners and managers of bars, nightclubs, independent and chain restaurants, hotels, resorts, and casinos.