The Nightclub & Bar Media Group is pleased to announce it will present the second annual and expanded Jon Taffer's Rescue Tour workshop series this fall. Workshops are planned for Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco and Las Vegas for bar owners, managers, bartenders, chefs and other industry professionals who want to take their career and business to a higher success level. The 2011 Rescue Tour workshop series was a tremendous success selling out in each of the tour's three locations.
The Rescue Tour features Jon Taffer, a 30-year bar and nightclub consultant, star and co-executive producer of Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue” series and president of the Nightclub & Bar Media Group. The Rescue Tour also welcomes back Chef Brian Duffy, a consultant and expert appearing on SpikeTV's "Bar Rescue", and newcomer to the tour Shane Young, a 25-year veteran in the hospitality industry.
“The overwhelming positive response to last year’s workshops resulted in us expanding the series this year to new locations,” said Taffer. “I have a passion for the bar industry and for helping owners and their businesses succeed. We anticipate another sold out series this year, so I encourage all bar professionals to invest in yourselves and your business and register to attend early. I promise it’ll be worth every penny.”
Feedback from the 2011 Rescue Tour:
“Very helpful and I highly recommend it. It’s easy to see why these guys are the best at what they do.”
– Jason A Strong, General Manager, Quigley’s Irish Pub (Oak Lawn, IL)
“We just purchased a bar and walked away with plenty of ideas from this workshop in Chicago. Taffer and his team are pros in the biz! Can’t wait to implement!”
– Jamie Legner, Owner, Rosie O’Hare’s Public House (East Dundee, IL)
“I got so much value from your workshop. Even as a successful bar owner, I always have room to learn. I liked the workshop so much that I am sending four of my managers.”
– Glenn Klinker, Owner, Blondies Sports Bar & Grill, Planet Hollywood Casino (Las Vegas, NV)
Each 2012 Rescue Tour workshop will include:
- Diagnosing your business’s problems through case studies of failing establishments and specific action steps you must take to ignite your business.
- How to enhance the guest experience, grow your guest counts, increase your length of stay, improve guest frequency and big steps to build guest spending.
- Powerful human resource, training and employee management techniques and programs that will create a “sales team” environment featuring Jon Taffer’s renowned “Eight Adjective System” hiring program and training programs that actually improve guest counts and your bottom line.
- Chef secrets, items, ideas and killer presentations to develop a bar food “money machine” of profitability.
- The best in bar management practices, bar promotions and cocktail design.
- Proven solutions that will change the way you manage, operate and promote your business.
- A one-hour meet and greet networking reception with operators, speakers and sponsors.
Attendees will receive a comprehensive workbook filled with the tools, tips and tactics to take home with them. a