Music festivals at sea have never been more rock ‘n’ roll. For the fourth year in a row, Cabo Wabo, the original Rock ‘n’ Roll Tequila, is partnering with Sixthman, the industry leader in music festivals at sea, as a premier spirits partner for a series of rock focused music experience events. Legendary and rising star acts rocking the high seas on Sixthman and Cabo Wabo partnered music cruises include KISS, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Florida Georgia Line, Sister Hazel and Transatlantic.
“The partnership with Cabo Wabo Tequila and Sixthman is a proven winner,” said Umberto Luchini, Head of Marketing, Campari America. “Our loyal tequila enthusiasts are always searching for that next authentic rock ‘n’ roll experience and I cannot think of a better way to enjoy some of America’s greatest bands than while cruising the Caribbean on Sixthman’s cruises with thousands of other rock fans.”
“Guests of Sixthman festivals at sea LIVE LOUD. We are so excited to partner again in 2014 with Cabo Wabo Tequila, an authentic rock ‘n’ roll brand with a renegade spirit that blends so well with the experiences we aim to deliver our guests,” said Anthony Diaz, Chief Operating Officer, Sixthman.
For the fourth year as a premier spirits partner, Cabo Wabo Tequila will provide signature cocktails onboard Sixthman’s cruise festivals. Guests will enjoy Cabo Wabo Tequila on the following rockin’ events at sea:
- Progressive Nation at Sea (Feb. 18-22): Over two dozen of today’s greatest progressive rock bands featured on board.
- The Rock Boat: (Feb. 22-26). Sister Hazel hosts the World’s Greatest Floating Music Festival at sea.
- KISS Kruise IV (Oct. 31-Nov. 4): Halloween once again belongs to the KISS Navy.
- Florida Georgia Line – This is How We Cruise (Nov. 8-12): Tailgate at sea with country-rock sensation Florida Georgia Line
- Simple Man Cruise VIII (Nov. 16-20): Southern Rock sailing - featuring Lynyrd Skynyrd and friends.
Sixthman music festivals at sea set sail on Norwegian Pearl from Miami to exotic Caribbean destinations. Guests can find out more about each cruise, destinations and booking details online at www.sixthman.net/events. Fares include entertainment, meals, and access to many Norwegian Pearl amenities, such as two pools, four hot tubs, massive spa, rock climbing wall, bowling alley, casino and fitness center.