Chickpea water? Stay with us here. Aquafaba is an awesome vegan-friendly alternative in drinks that usually involve egg whites. This sweet and tart cocktail from Atlanta bartender Thandi Walton is a memorable add-on to any lovely day (or night, as the case may be).
Recipe by Thandi Walton; Image: Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 2 parts Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 0.75 parts Lemon juice
- 1 part Raw sugar simple syrup
- 1.5 parts Chickpea water (aquafaba)
- 2 dashes Lavender
- Dehydrated orange wheel to garnish
- Dried edible flower petals to garnish
Add together all ingredients, shake, add ice, shake again. Strain and garnish with dehydrated orange wheel and dried edible flower petals.