Analog, located at the Hutton Hotel in Nashville, was recently featured by Nightclub & Bar in this article. Among the audio/visual equipment the venue uses is the AJA Video Systems Ki Pro Ultra Plus multi-channel HD recorder.
Ki Pro Ultra Plus is a Multi-Channel Apple ProRes® recorder offering up to 4-Channels of simultaneous HD recording, or in Single Channel mode a 4K/UltraHD/2K/HD Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHR, or Avid DNxHD® MXF recorder and player supporting the latest connectivity including 3G-SDI, Fiber and HDMI 2.0.
- New v3.0 firmware offers HDR playback support for HLG and HDR10, as well as HDR recording for HDR10 and HDR10+.
- Designed to be both portable with a built-in carry handle or rackmountable with half rack wide 2RU high dimensions, Ki Pro Ultra Plus suits a wide range of production and post environments.
- Record 1, 2, 3 or 4-Channels of beautiful HD up to 1080p 50/60 in Apple ProRes simultaneously with Ki Pro Ultra Plus.
- Simplify your multi-camera productions by running up to four cameras per Ki Pro Ultra Plus and save power, space, time and effort on set, in the studio and when setting up OB trucks.
- Ki Pro Ultra Plus even allows independent profile support per channel in Multi-Channel mode; select high resolution Apple ProRes HQ for high quality finishing and use a second input to record Apple ProRes (Proxy) for an efficient editing pipeline.
- Starting with input 1, add channels as needed in order when utilizing like raster size and frame rate, and record your HD Apple ProRes files on the same AJA Pak media*. Ki Pro Ultra Plus even allows rollover to a second Pak for hours of uninterrupted multi-channel recording.
Learn more here.
*Pak 2000 and Pak 1000 modules with an -R0 module designation and all Pak Media modules with -R1 designations supported for multi-channel recording.