A powerful, spicy Margarita balanced by notes of vanilla, cinnamon, fennel, citrus and orange blossoms and a hint of smoke from a premium tequila crafted for connoisseurs.
Jalapeño Avocado Margarita
Recipe and image courtesy of Tequila Chamucos
- 2.5 oz. Chamucos Diablo Blanco
- 2 oz. Agave nectar (cut 50/50 with water)
- 2 oz. Fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 Avocado, peeled and mashed
- 2 slices Jalapeño
- 2 Cilantro sprigs, plus extra for garnish
- Lime wheels to garnish
- 1 cup ice, plus extra for serving
Place ripe avocado, cilantro, and jalapeño slices in a cocktail shaker. Muddle ingredients until thoroughly mashed. Add remaining ingredients to the shaker and shake vigorously. Strain the cocktail into two rocks glasses filled with ice, and garnish with remaining cilantro sprigs and lime wheels.