LAS VEGAS – Registration for the 2017 VIBE Conference, the premiere beverage conference for chain beverage executives and supplier partners, at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, Feb. 27 to Mar. 1, 2017, will open this week.
Celebrity mixologist and beverage expert Tony Abou-Ganim returns as host of the conference, featuring interactive workshops, tastings, exclusive research, keynote sessions and happy hour networking opportunities for beverage executives.
Program highlights include:
- Research presentations from Technomic with special focus on targeting Millennials, insight into on premise market dynamics from Nielsen CGA’s comprehensive data sets and in-depth look at the adult beverage decision process, including a Datassential MenuTrends™ analysis of the hottest drink types and flavors among 250,000+ adult beverages.
- Annual custom research study on the latest on premise adult beverage consumer prepared by Next Level Marketing
- Presentation on technologies and apps to drive new customers to your bar
- Special wine, beer and spirits tastings
- Panel discussion with beverage industry experts on what it takes to continuously drive beverage revenue during key day parts, especially Happy Hour and Late Night
- Presentation on creating an unusual and extraordinary beer list that encourages street-level ‘buzz’
- Discussion with NABCA staff on doing business in control states
Beverage professionals interested in attending the 2017 VIBE Conference will be able to register online. Early bird registration will save attendees $300 compared to on-site registration rates.
For information on hotel accommodations including a discounted rate for conference attendees at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina, please visit www.vibeconference.com/venue.
To view the complete 2017 VIBE Conference agenda, please visit www.vibeconference.com/agenda.
About VIBE Conference
VIBE Conference, a division of Boston, Massachusetts based Nightclub & Bar Media Group, is the premiere event for chain and hotel adult beverage executives and suppliers. The top on-premise conference is held annually and involves high-level content, tastings and networking opportunities. The 2017 conference will be held at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina Feb. 27 to Mar. 1. In conjunction with VIBE Conference is a bi-weekly newsletter covering the latest industry trends, insights, news and more. (http://www.nightclub.com/content/newsletter-archives-list/18).