No one knows more about what’s on the menu than you. That’s why Harbortouch will work with you to set up your menu items for optimal order entry and fast transactions. It’s not one-size-fits-all for bars and nightclubs and restaurants. From happy hours to seasonal specials, flexible pricing is quick and easy with the Harbortouch Elite POS System.
Bar tabs not only encourage customers to stay longer and spend more, but also let staff pre-authorize credit cards to ensure customers don’t skip out on the bill.
Multiple seating areas? No problem. Need to transfer a check to another bartender? No problem. Does table 10 want to split the check three ways? No problem. With the Harbortouch’s bar POS software you can do it all (even if you’d rather not). With Harbortouch Tableside™, servers can input orders directly from the table. Give your staff a tablet and see the dramatic increase in order efficiency and accuracy. Accept credit cards, debit cards, and NFC transactions anywhere in your bar, pub, or nightclub with mobile EMV payment solutions.
From managing inventory to vendors and purchase orders, Harbortouch helps you track it all with ease — and in real-time. It’s more than just X and Z reports. Evaluate sales performance, track hours, edit timesheets, calculate overtime, and manage job-based permissions. Loyal customers are the gin to your tonic. Know your regulars and keep them coming back for another round with rewards, incentives, and special promotions.
What's in the box?
- Harbortouch Elite POS System
- Credit card terminal
- Cash drawer
- Receipt printer
Additional hardware options:
- Bar printer (kitchen printer). Add remote thermal printers or dot-matrix printers in your kitchen or bar to speed up order prep.
- Kitchen display system (KDS). Or don’t use a printer at all and leverage the eco-friendly power of a KDS.
- Digital scale. If you sell weighted items, a digital scale will ensure sales are accurate — down to the penny.
- Barcode scanner. For restaurants that sell merchandise or other retail items with a UPC, a barcode scanner can speed up sales.