Online Bidding is Now Open for CORE's Silent Auction!
A fun and exciting way to give back to our workforce is the CORE Silent Auction, currently underway! Until 3:15 PM PST on January 20, 2016 you will have the opportunity to bid on an assortment of items, from stays in luxurious resorts to cases of spirits, gift baskets featuring name brand spirits, wine, and much, much more.
Starting today, you can preview items available for bid on your computer. You won’t even need to log in or have an account to view items!* Simply go to CORE’s online bidding page or copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www.silentauctionpro.com/bidonlinegrid.php?groupId=701.
For your convenience, CORE has made mobile bidding possible! Visit m.silentauctionpro.com on your mobile device and enter group number 701 when prompted. Tap on the "View Items" button to view the different categories of items available and then tap a category to view items in that category. Silent Auction Pro has also introduced a “Buy-it-Now” (BIN) feature! Bidding requires that you have an account so when you find an item on which you would like to bid, click on the "Sign-in/Register to Bid" button to sign in or to register if you don't already have an account. Follow this link to sign directly or register to bid: http://m.silentauctionpro.com/createlogin.php?fwd=olbSignUp&groupId=701
If you’re new to the Silent Auction Pro bidding process, follow these helpful tips:
- Like eBay, you can enter a maximum amount you are willing to bid on an item. This is called proxy bidding. To place a max bid but let the system bid for you, check the "Proxy Bid" check box prior to placing your bid.
- If you would like to place a bid that is higher than the next valid bid, just make sure the "Use proxy bidding" check box is not checked. Your bid will be placed as the full amount immediately.
- Items now have a Buy-It-Now price! If you want to buy the item immediately at the buy-it-now price, simply check the "Buy it Now" check box and click the "Buy it Now" button.
- In the case of tied bids, the person who entered the bid first wins.
- If your max bid is equal to the Buy-It-Now price but you place it as a proxy bid, someone else may still win that item by using the Buy-It-Now feature. If you are willing to pay the Buy-It-Now price, you should do so immediately to keep from losing that item.
The CORE Silent Auction is fun, exciting, and an excellent opportunity to support restaurant employee families in need! View items and start bidding now!
*To bid on items you are required to have an account with Silent Auction Pro and have a credit card on file. You can, however, view items up for bid without having an account.