Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show Showcases an All-New Lineup & Exclusive Additions
The industry’s most important bar, beverage, nightclub, restaurant and hospitality event of the year, the Nightclub & Bar Show, is making its mark once again, returning to the Las Vegas Convention Center March 24 – 26. Throughout the show, industry professionals will be educated and entertained during what is being dubbed the greatest conference and nightlife program in the show’s 28-year history.
“This is an opportunity for bar, beverage and nightlife industry professionals to gain incredible amounts of knowledge while learning about the newest and best parts of our industry, all in the greatest environment in the world,” said Jon Taffer, Nightclub & Bar Media Group president and Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue” host and executive producer. “Bottom line: if you’re in our business and you’re not there, you need to find another line of work.”
More than 70 moneymaking seminars, four in-depth workshops and three powerful keynotes, with an introduction by Taffer, are included in the show’s lineup. The 2014 show’s historic lineup also features several “Bar Rescue”-recommended sessions, including:
- Bar Rescue: Where Are They Now? moderated by Thom Greco, owner of Greco Holdings, Inc. and a panel of previously ‘rescued’ owners
- Going Above and Beyond Behind the Bar with Russell Davis, expert, Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue” and president of Unlimited Liabilities
- One Tequila, Two Tequila, 10? with Elayne Duff, expert, Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue,” and expert mixologist/brand ambassador, DIAGEO; and Kevin Vanegas, director of tequila, Wirtz Beverage
- Raising Profits with Pizza with Tony Gemignani, expert, Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue” and owner and pizza chef, Tony’s Coal Fired Pizza, International School of Pizza and Tony’s Pizza Napoletana
The top convention in the nightlife industry wouldn’t do any true justice without a premier lineup of events for those who want to celebrate once business on the trade show floor is complete each day. With premier entertainment and celebrity hosts, Nightclub & Bar Show attendees will be treated to the most exhilarating nightlife yet.
- March 24 – Welcome Kickoff Party, Hard Rock Paradise Beach Pool, at the completely transformed Bud Light Hotel – sponsored cabanas with complimentary cocktails and beer from Bud Light, Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon, Captain Morgan White Rum, Tragos Frescos and many more
- March 24 – Opening Platinum Party at Marquee inside the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- March 25 – “Bar Rescue” Happy Hour at Tryst inside Wynn Las Vegas featuring the cast of Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue”
- March 25 – Platinum Party at Hakkasan with entertainment by Grammy Award-winning superstar, Calvin Harris – complimentary beer from Platinum Sponsor Bud Light
- March 26 – Closing Platinum Party at XS inside Encore at Wynn Las Vegas with entertainment by two-time Grammy Award-winning artist/producer/DJ David Guetta; complimentary cocktails and beer from Platinum Sponsors Captain Morgan White Rum, Ciroc Amaretto and MillerCoors
- Plus, all-new Nightlife Pass with more surprise entertainment to be announced
New cocktail-driven aspects within the show will provide depth and variety to the business-centric event. For the first time at the show and in Las Vegas is the Craft Spirits Awards International Competition, where a blind taste test to determine bronze, silver and gold medal-winning spirits will be judged on-site with the winners also announced at the trade show on Tuesday, March 25. Also not to be missed is the Shake It Up Competition, planned in partnership for the first time ever with the United States Bartenders’ Guild to highlight up-and-coming mixologists who will be asked to demonstrate skill, flair and creative concoctions while being judged by a panel of the nation’s leading mixologists.
The growing collection of sponsors and event partners involved indicates the 2014 show is bound to be unforgettable with names like Anheuser-Busch, MillerCoors, DIAGEO, DIRECTV, Bar Business Magazine, Food & Beverage Magazine, PMQ Pizza Machine, Shiftgig, The Tasting Panel, Beverage Industry and The San Diego Spirits Festival. To see a full list, click here.
Attendees are encouraged to purchase trade show passes prior to Jan. 31 to take advantage of the early bird offer at www.ncbshow.com. The trade show offers a variety of passes for attendees to customize their experience. The packages range from the Taffer-recommended VIP Pass ($579*), which grants access to all areas of the trade show and nightlife celebrations, to the basic Expo Pass ($99*).
*Indicated pricing for advanced registration