something for everyone at nbwa’s 74th annual convention & trade show
ALEXANDRIA, VA – The National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA) will be offering 23 different education seminars at its 74th Annual Convention and Trade Show to be held October 16-19 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Visit www.nbwa.org to register today!
“Along with a lineup of insightful speakers and a Trade Show featuring hundreds of innovative products and services, NBWA is excited to offer a diverse program of 23 different education seminars,” said NBWA President & CEO Craig Purser. “From business tips to social media, and from succession planning to logistics, this dynamic seminar lineup features something for everyone.”
The education seminars offered during this year’s Convention and Trade Show include:
· Social Media: More Than a Fad But Will It Be Your Next Business Tool?
· The Demographics of Imported Beer: Surprises from the 2010 Census and Forecasts on Beer Consumer Migration
· Keeping Your Staff Motivated Through Knowledge: An In-depth Look at Craft Beer and Food Pairings
· Risk Management: Practical Strategies for Controlling Workers Compensation Claims and Loss Prevention Applications for All Lines of Insurance
· Building a Superior Training System and Learning Culture in Your Organization
· Margin of Safety? Prive vs. Value of Distribution Rights
· Successful SKU Management, Handling and Storage Strategies
· Sales Leadership Taking Management to the Next Level
· A Candid Multi-Tier Panel Discussion: Building Collaborative Relationships “Market by “Market”
· The Supplier and Distributor Relationship: Distributor Agreement, Franchise Laws and Recent Legal Developments
· Moving Product Through Experiential Marketing and Social Media
· Beer Marketer’s INSIGHTS: Deep Dive on Distributors and Beer Industry Data
· The Evolving Three-Tier System
· Consolidation Opportunities? Look Inside Your Own Four Walls?
· Seven Steps to Optimizing Customer Service Costs
· The Opportunities and Challenges Presented by the 10 Most Important Provisions in Your Distributor Agreements and How Best to Deal with Them
· “Bench Strength”: How to Successfully Develop Your Next Generation of Leaders
· Brewers Association/CraftBeer.com Bootcamp for Distributors
· Blue Skies Ahead: Women Craft Beer Buyers + Craft Beer + Social Media = SUCCESS!
· Succession Planning: How to Accomplish It Successfully and Maintain Peace Among the Stakeholders
· Beyond Beer 101: The State of Beer Education, Training and Certification in Our Rapidly Changing Market
· Your Brewpint Solutions: The Challenges Presented to the Five Tiers of the Craft Beer Industry
· Behind the Headlines: The Latest in Industry News from Beer Business Daily