Pernod Ricard USA and Evite Partner to Launch Cocktail Central
New York – From the invitation list to party preparation, planning the perfect at-home celebration can be a daunting task for any host. To serve as a catalyst for creating an exceptional at-home entertaining experience, Pernod Ricard USA, the No. 2 premium spirits company in the United States (working in concert with its promotional agency Alcone Marketing Group), and Evite, the No. 1 online invitation site, announce the launch of Cocktail Central, a new portion of the invite site that will provide cocktail tools, planning tips and savings opportunities for this season’s party planners running now through Jan. 3, 2012.
Cocktail Central provides Evite consumers the opportunity to easily prepare the cocktail portion of their event through the new Cocktail Central Poll, a custom addition to 24 of Evite’s themed invites that allows hosts to select cocktail options and poll their guests to see which cocktails they would like to be served at the upcoming party.
After opting-in to the Cocktail Central Poll, hosts will be served a variety of tools and savings through the microsite to help organize and lay the foundation for a great event, including:
· A drink recipe module that lives within the invitation and features five recipes, utilizing Pernod Ricard portfolio spirits ABSOLUT Vodka, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Beefeater Gin, Malibu, Kahlúa Liqueur, Hiram Walker and Plymouth Gin that rotate for event attendees to vote upon. At any given time, 15 to 20 drinks will be available to add to your invitation.
· A drink calculator that allows a host to enter the number of people attending the party and the drinks being served to calculate how much product and ingredients to buy.
· A shopping list that ensures hosts will have just the right amount of spirits, mixers and garnishes for the cocktails to be served.
· Mail-in rebate offers from Pernod Ricard USA to redeem on the company’s portfolio of spirits.
· Social sharing abilities to share cocktail recipes via Facebook and Twitter.
“Whether you're hosting an intimate cocktail gathering or a festive holiday function, we want to help enhance the overall experience for the consumers by providing cocktail tools and resources that can make planning a fun and easy task,” said Tim Murphy, Vice President, Marketing. "Through our partnership with Evite, Pernod Ricard makes the planning easy so that the party hosts can be confident that their event will be a hit and they’ll shine throughout the event.”
Cocktail Central will be featured within its own micro site, in addition to being incorporated into the individual invitations. The new portal will also be heavily promoted by both partners through media placements on the Evite.com homepage, newsletter announcements and social media engagement via brand channels.
For more information on Cocktail Central and the partnership, please visit www.pernod-ricard.com or www.evite.com.