Jon Taffer's Recue Tour Wraps Two Successful Stops and Moves on to Three More
Now in its second successful year, Jon Taffer’s Rescue Tour, presented by the Nightclub & Bar Media Group, recently hosted highly praised workshops in Chicago and Dallas, and now readies for three more in Atlanta, San Francisco and Las Vegas.
The series of workshops, in the spirit of Taffer’s popular Spike TV original series “Bar Rescue,” is for bar owners, managers, bartenders, chefs and other hospitality industry professionals aiming to take their career and business to a higher level of success.
Positive feedback was abundant from Chicago and Dallas attendees:
- “Plain and simple, it was outstanding! Jon (as expected) delivered an information-packed punch for a solid 5 hours… If you want to turn your spark back into a raging fire to succeed into the nightclub and bar industry, check the calendar and attend this!” – Denise McCarthy, Marketing Director, Triangle Entertainment, Houston, TX
- “So glad I went to your Dallas workshop this week. I learned more in 5 hours than what it’s taken me 4 years to learn in the industry. If you are in the bar or restaurant business, this seminar is a must!” – Derek Billingsley, Owner Honky Tonk Texas, Silsbee, TX
- “If you are looking to learn a ton of info in a few short hours, check out the Bar Rescue Tour. It is truly one of the best professional seminars I have taken in my professional career.” – Eric J. Raymond, Mentor SCORE, Mosinee, WI
- “Jon’s passion for our industry is contagious. I’m looking forward to returning to work and implementing some change. Self-improvement is important to advancing my career, and this seminar will definitely help with that. Thanks!” – Brian Westlye, General Manager, Bungalow Sports Grill, Arlington, VA
- “This was worth every penny and travel from Oklahoma. Topics and delivery was better than I ever expected. Thanks to Jon, Brian and Elayne for providing invaluable information!” – Tom Green, Owner, IDL Quad Group LLC, Tulsa, OK
- “I know what needs to be done to make our bar a success now... Jon Taffer, Brian Duffy and Elayne Duke explained everything so well and now it's up to us to use those tools they provided. They've done all the research for us so time put their tested tools to work for us. I can't thank you enough!” – Jamie Legner Mueller, Co-Owner, Rosie O’Hare’s Public House, Elburn, IL
The Rescue Tour features Jon Taffer, a respected bar and nightclub consultant with over 30 years of experience, president of Nightclub & Bar Media Group, and star/co-executive producer of Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue.” With proven solutions changing the way owners and operators think about management, operation and promotion strategies, these workshops cover such topics as diagnosing a business’s problems through specific case studies and action steps needed for each; enhancing the guest experience to increase patronage, length of stay and spending; the best in bar management practices, bar promotions and cocktail design; and the secrets to developing a bar food “money machine” of profitability.
Attendees receive a comprehensive workbook filled with these essential tools and tips to take home and put into practice. In addition to the workshop, attendees can enjoy a complimentary one-hour networking reception with operators, speakers and sponsors.
The next dates for the Rescue Tour are: Oct. 1 in Atlanta (Marriott Marquis), Oct. 4 in San Francisco (Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront) and Nov. 8 in Las Vegas (Treasure Island Hotel & Casino). Taffer will be joined by leading “Bar Rescue” experts, including Chef Brian Duffy and Master of Whiskey for Diageo Peter O'Connor. Registration is still open for all three cities, with early-bird pricing available for Las Vegas until Friday, October 12.
To register, and for more info on the Rescue Tour, visit www.ncbrescuetour.com/workshop. Groups of five or more seeking group pricing and terms can contact Customer Service at email@example.com. Companies interested in sponsoring the 2012 Rescue Tour can contact Leo Squatrito at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2012 Rescue Tour Sponsors: