Incredible Technologies Publishes “Best Practices” Guide for Golden Tee Games
Arlington Heights, IL - In response to hundreds of requests from operators and locations, Incredible Technologies (IT) has created a handbook that describes in detail how to conduct Golden Tee contests, promotions and leagues.
Hard copies of the free booklet were sent to IT’s customer base of over 2,000 amusement operating companies. It’s also available in pdf form in the Operator Services section of the company’s Website at www.itsgames.com/itsgames/Support/RunLocalContests.
The handbook contains six sections – each addressing a specific type of promotion or competition.
1. FACTS LIVE and ADWIZ LIVE – learn how these powerful tools provide operators with the means to track game play data and communicate with players.
2. Online Golden Tee Contests – learn how to conduct an online contest from your office computer.
3. Live Golden Tee Contests – learn how to conduct an on-premise contest or tournament whether the location has one or multiple machines.
4. Combination Online/Live Contests – learn how to conduct an online tournament that culminates with an exciting live finals event.
5. Golden Tee Leagues – learn why they’re growing and how to start and run your own.
6. Golden Tee Loyalty Programs – learn how to reward players for their loyalty – and profit from their return business.
Multiple formats for each type of event are presented along with specific goals.
“This is a best practices handbook,” said Gary Colabuono, IT’s marketing director. “We took success stories from across the country and distilled them down to their most important elements and then presented them in this booklet in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step format. This guide is a Golden Tee roadmap to success for operators – whether you have one Golden Tee on your route or one hundred and one.”
For more information on the Golden Tee Best Practices handbook, operators should call their salesperson or the IT marketing department at 847.870.7027 x 192.