CraftBeer: Readers Select the Country's Favorite Beer Bars
Celebrating the passion and ardor of American craft beer lovers, CraftBeer.com—the beer lover site of the Brewers Association (BA)—released a list of the greatest American beer bars, as voted on by its readers. The list recognizes both the top three overall most popular craft beer bars in the country and the top three from each of five U.S. geographical regions.
- First Place: Mekong Restaurant, Richmond, VA
- Second Place: Hopcat, Grand Rapids, MI
- Third Place: The Thirsty Monk, Asheville, NC
- First Place: The Thirsty Monk, Asheville, NC
- Second Place: Hoppy Monk, El Paso, TX
- Third Place: Avenue Pub, New Orleans, LA
- First Place: Falling Rock Tap House, Denver, CO
- Second Place: Oskar Blues Homemade Liquids & Solids, Longmont, CO
- Third Place: Mayor of Old Town, Fort Collins, CO
To view all of the lists visit CraftBeer.com.