chambord partners with betsey johnson for ‘pink your drink’ campaign
Louisville, KY - Chambord Liqueur is partnering with the ever fashionable icon of style, Betsey Johnson, for its national ‘Pink Your Drink’ campaign that benefits breast cancer charities. As a breast cancer survivor, Johnson has partnered with Chambord in the past.
As part of the partnership, Chambord will host ‘Cocktails and Cupcakes’ at twenty Betsey Johnson boutiques on Oct. 1. These mini celebrations will support Betsey’s limited edition line of breast cancer awareness products, which will raise funds for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer (FTBC).
“I can’t wait to pink my drink with Chambord and all my pink ladies to support FTBC! XOX Betsey”
“Betsey Johnson is the perfect fit for Chambord’s ‘Pink Your Drink’ activities as she’s an outstanding woman and breast cancer advocate. We, along with her customers, adore her as there’s always a flirty, fun factor that follows Betsey wherever she goes,” says Laura Webb, Chambord brand director. “It’s great to once again be able to work with her and help raise awareness for this great cause.”
“Pink Your Drink” Campaign At A Glance: In addition to the ‘Cocktails and Cupcakes’ events, Chambord will take part in a myriad of special events throughout October that support breast cancer awareness, including:
- Digital Recognition Cards: By going to facebook.com/chambordliqueur from Oct. 1-31 consumers can submit their own digital recognition card, honoring a loved one affected by breast cancer. With each submission, Chambord will make a donation to FTBC.
- Partnership with Evite: Consumers can link to Chamboronline.com and get recipes and entertaining tips to host their own ‘Cocktails and Cupcakes’ parties while supporting FTBC.
- Promotions featuring Chambord and Pink Your Drink Cocktails will be hosted in upscale hotels, restaurants and lounges throughout the country to increase awareness of breast cancer and raise funds for FTBC.
- Girls Weekend with Betsey: Consumers can enter for a chance to win a weekend in NYC with three of their best girl friends and spend an evening with Betsey Johnson herself by going to facebook.com/chambordliqueur from Oct. 1–31.
- For an up-to-date schedule of activities visit Chambord Liqueur at www.chambordonline.com or visit us on Facebook at facebook.com/chambordliqueur.