Ready, Aim, Fire
Nightclub & Bar's cocktail database is composed of tasty treats from top mixologist and industry experts' drink menu creations. The Ready, Aim, Fire from Employees Only, made with mezcal, hellfire bitters and honey, is sure to please guests.
Courtesy of Employees Only
- 1.75 oz. Mezcal
- 3/4 oz. Pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz. Lime juice
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Honey
- 1 Half of a fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. pink peppercorns, preferably in a pepper mill
- Hellfire bitters
- Place your cubed pineapples and pink peppercorns in a 1- to 2-quart container. Crush the pineapples roughly and set to the side.
- Place water in a small saucepan and add honey. Bring to a boil and pour over crushed pineapples. Allow mixture to cool and strain thoroughly.
- In a shaker add mezcal, pineapple juice, lime juice, bitters and ice. Add 1 ounce of your pineapple honey, shake fiercely and strain. Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with a dash of crushed pink peppercorn. Enjoy!