Deadhead Island Voodoo
Nightclub & Bar's cocktail database is composed of tasty treats from top mixologist and industry experts' drink menu creations. The Deadhead Island Voodoo made with Deadhead Rum is sure to please customers.
Created by Victoria D'Amato-Moran
- 1.5 oz. Deadhead 6 Year Aged Rum
- 1 oz. Banana/Green Chartreuse Mix
- 2.0 oz. Fresh pineapple juice
- 2 dashes Black walnut bitters
- Create banana/Green Chartreuse mix by mashing half of a perfectly ripe banana and adding 0.5 oz of Green Chartreuse. Mash to make a puree.
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes and add Deadhead Rum, fresh pineapple juice, bitters and puree. Shake and strain into a rocks glass over ice. Garnish with lime wheel inside of glass and pineapple fronds.