Nightclub & Bar's cocktail database is composed of tasty treats from top mixologist and industry experts' drink menu creations. The Siam Daiquiri created by Chef Ari Taymor is sure to get your guests into the Halloween spirit.
Created by Chef Ari Taymor
- For Cocktail:
- 1 part BACARDÍ Gran Reserva Maestro de Ron
- 1/2 part Kaffir lime juice
- 1 tsp. Aromatic Simple Syrup
- For Aromatic Simple Syrup:
- 1 Cup water
- 12 Thai basil leaves
- 1/4 Sliced jalapeño
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves, if available
- 1 Cup sugar
- To make Aromatic Simple Syrup, combine ingredients in a pot. Bring to a boil. Steep for 15 minutes. Strain and cool.
- Mix ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously. Serve in a chilled coupe.