Nightclub & Bar's recipe database is composed of tasty treats from top culinary and industry experts' food menu creations. These Lobster Sliders from 28 Degrees Boston are sure to please guests.
Courtesy of 28 Degrees Boston
- Meat from a 1.5-pound cooked lobster, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. crème fraîche
- 1 Tbsp. minced shallot
- 1 Tbsp. finely diced dill pickle
- 2 Tbsp. finely diced celery
- 1.5 tsp. Minced tarragon
- 1/2 tsp. Finely grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 8 2-inch round soft dinner rolls, split
- In a medium bowl, mix the lobster with the mayonnaise, crème fraîche, shallot, pickle, celery, tarragon and lemon zest. Season with salt and white pepper and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Lightly butter the cut side of each roll. Heat a large skillet over moderate heat. Toast the rolls in the skillet, cut side down, until lightly golden, about 1 minute. Transfer the rolls to a work surface. Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the lobster salad on the bottom half of each roll. Close the sliders and serve.