Nightclub & Bar's recipe database is composed of tasty treats from top culinary and industry experts' food menu creations. The Loaded Nachos are sure to please vegetarian and health-conscious guests. They can also be used as a base for adding non-vegetarian ingredients.
Courtesy of DamnDelicious.net
- 4 to 5 Cups tortilla chips
- 1.5 Cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Avocado, halved, seeded, peeled & diced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1/2 Cup canned black beans
- 1/2 Cup refried beans
- 1/3 Cup corn kernels
- 1/4 Cup green chilies
- Pickled jalapeños, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Spread tortilla chips into the prepared baking dish. Top with cheese, avocado, tomato, beans, corn and green chilis.
- Place into oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with pickled jalapeños, if desired.