Barbecue Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots
Nightclub & Bar's bar food and snack database is composed of tasty treats from top chefs', cooks' and industry experts' food menu creations. Barbecue Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots made with bacon, tater tots and sweet barbecue sauce are easy to make and sure to please guests.
Courtesy of Miss in the Kitchen
- 16 oz. Petit Jean Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 40 Frozen tater tots (deep fried or baked)
- 3/4 Cup sweet barbecue sauce
- Wooden picks for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place bacon in a single layer (you may have to use 2 baking sheets)
- Bake bacon for 20 minutes or just until cooked through but not yet crisp.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Add new parchment paper to baking sheet and coat both sides of bacon with barbecue sauce. Return to the oven for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Cut bacon in half and wrap each half around a tater tot, securing with a wooden pick.
- Serve immediately.