Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs with Avocado
Nightclub & Bar's recipe database is composed of tasty treats from top culinary and industry experts' food menu creations. Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs with Avocado from Crif Dogs Manhattan are sure to wow guests!
Courtesy of Crif Dogs Manhattan
- 6 Hot dogs
- 6 Slices of bacon
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 Hot dog buns, split and warmed
- 1 Hass avocado cut into 12 slices
- 1/4 Cup plus 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. spicy salsa
- Pat the hot dogs and bacon dry with paper towels. Wrap each hot dog with a slice of bacon in a spiral; secure the bacon at each end with a toothpick.
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil until shimmering. Add the hot dogs and cook over moderate heat, turning, until the bacon is crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer the hot dogs to paper towels to drain. Discard the toothpicks.
- Tuck the hot dogs in the buns. Top with the sliced avocado, sour cream and salsa and serve.