Sebago Brewing Company is pleased to announce the release of their winter seasonal beer, Slick Nick Winter Ale on Friday October 19, 2012.
Slick Nick Winter Ale is brewed in the strong ale style. The caramel and black malts used to brew Slick Nick give it a deep amber color. Slick Nick has a creamy head, medium carbonation, and a slight fruity hop aroma. This "insidious" brew is best enjoyed during New England's freezing winter months. Slick Nick himself is pictured on the label, casing out the Victoria Mansion in Portland, Maine, on a blustery night. Warm up with one of Maine's best winter offerings!
Slick Nick Winter Ale Fact Sheet
- Style: Strong Ale
- Alcohol: 6.0%
- IBUs - 38.8
- Hops - Tettnang, Northern Brewer
- Malts - American 2-Row, Caramel 60L, Black Malt
- Yeast - House ale yeast
- Color - Deep copper 21 SRM
- Aroma - Malty with a slight fruity hop aroma
- Flavor - Medium body with malt and caramel sweetness
- History: Brewed since 1999
Slick Nick Winter Ale is a limited release seasonal beer, available beginning October 19th on draft and in 6-packs at all Sebago Brewing Company locations and better beer stores throughout New England.