Appetizer Appeal from J.M. Garret FoodsMay 17, 2011
NOBLESVILLE, IND - J.M. Garret Foods recently introduced eight new appetizers that offer exceptional taste and quality along with unique flavor combinations that provide guests a little something unexpected and foodservice operators a cost-effective way to spice up their menu.
The difference is the addition of protein - chicken, beef and pork - to round out the flavor and increase overall satisfaction. Created with immense appetite appeal, J.M. Garret’s new appetizers have a premium look and taste that guests will appreciate, order and come back for again repeatedly. Plus the company’s appetizers adapt to almost any kitchen because they can be heated in a fryer, convection oven or impingement oven.
The new appetizer offerings include:
· Banana Pepper Rings - Zesty banana peppers sliced into rings then battered and breaded in a crispy coating with a touch of cayenne pepper.
· Santa Fe Beef Planks - Authentic shredded beef with sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, jalapenos and sour cream in a coating of crisp corn crumbs mixed with Japanese crumbs.
· Santa Fe Chicken Planks - All white meat chicken with sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheeses, fire roasted veggies and jalapenos in a coating of crisp corn crumbs mixed with Japanese crumbs.
· Great Bites of Fire - A delicious blend of all white meat chicken, buffalo sauce, sour cream and Wisconsin cream cheese in a light crunchy Buffalo coating.
· Chicken Club Bites - All white meat chicken, ham and bacon with a creamy blend of cheddar and other cheeses and ranch seasoning, all coated with a Japanese bread crumb.
· Tamale Stix - Seasoned ground beef blended with queso sauce and coated with a golden brown breading that’s flecked with flour tortilla flakes.
· Mini-Tater Skins - Potato filled with cheddar and three other cheeses and bacon, wrapped in a crunchy Japanese bread crumb coating.
· Popcorn Cheddar Bites - Natural Wisconsin dairy fresh cheese curds seasoned with a touch of butter and garlic in a light crunchy coating.
For more information or samples, please call toll free 877.564.2773 or visit Jmgarretfoods.com.