Hubbell Outdoor Lighting Inc. is proud to introduce the Magniluter MLED Series, a family of LED floodlights designed specifically to provide energy-efficient and versatile solutions for large area floodlighting applications. With two powerful lumen packages of 5,500 lm (40 LED) and 11,000 lm (80 LED), the MLED Series delivers controlled illumination with 50-60% energy savings. A 60,000 hour rated life, L90 rating, 4800K CCT and a variety of distribution options make the MLED Series an ideal floodlighting solution for building facade, large signs, flags, statues and landscape applications.
Specifically designed to provide optimum flexibility and control, the 40 LED and 80 LED engines both feature precision optics in a choice of narrow, medium and wide NEMA distributions. The beam patterns are specifically available in 3x3, 5x5 and 7x7 to deliver precise control in a variety of uses and reduce spill light in critical light trespass applications.
Each luminaire in the Magnuliter family is constructed to withstand harsh outdoor environments with a die- cast aluminum housing, convex glass lens, stainless steel hardware and a silicone sealed glass and door for IP65 rating. Weighing only 20 lbs., the floodlight was carefully designed so that the housing isolates the LED driver from the light engine and heat sink enabling the LEDs to operate at peak performance. The housing also features a separate access door to allow wiring to occur without having to access or open the optical door.
The MLED Series comes standard with a versatile full yoke mounting bracket that features a degree aiming angle indicator. Additional adapters for further flexibility and control include cross arm and wall/pole mounting brackets. Options include surge protection and dusk-to-dawn photocontrol receptacle and alternate paint finishes.
MLED Floodlight Series:
- Two lumen packages (5,500 lm – 11,000 lm)
- Available in 40 LED (107w) and 80 LED (179w)models
- Three NEMA distributions (3x3, 5x5, 7x7)
- 50-60% energy savings with up to 64 LPW efficiency
- Universal voltage driver, 120-277volt*, 50/60hz, with 107-179w input watts
- 76 CRI
- 4800K CCT nominal
- Full yoke mounting with zinc oxide coating
- Long life - 60,000 hr (L90)
- IP65 rated
- Dark bronze housing finish is standard - optional finishes: black, gray and white
- Listed to UL 1598 for use in wet locations
- Five year limited warranty