Distilled Spirits Council Industry Briefing for Media and AnalystsFebruary 4, 2013 By: Nightclub & Bar
The Distilled Spirits Council will present its annual industry briefing for the media and Wall Street analysts at a New York Yacht Club brunch, Wednesday, February 6, at 11:00 a.m. In addition to presenting the newly released proprietary 2012 sales, volume and market share data, Distilled Spirits Council leaders will provide an overview of 2012 industry achievements and key challenges for the industry in 2013.
Topics covered include:
- 2012 industry sales and market share performance
- Analysis of key areas of growth
- Details of 2012 spirits sales by category
- Latest U.S. spirits export data
- 2013 industry challenges
- Peter H. Cressy, President and CEO, Distilled Spirits Council
- David Ozgo, Chief Economist, Distilled Spirits Council
When: Wednesday, February 6, 11:00 a.m.
Where: New York Yacht Club, Commodore’s Room
37 W. 44th Street (between 5th & 6th Aves.), New York City