2012 NCB Show to Host Innovative, Creative ExhibitorsFebruary 29, 2012 By: Nightclub & Bar
The Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show (www.ncbshow.com), America’s biggest and most important bar, nightclub and beverage event of the year, is announcing some of its most distinctive exhibitors to be present at the 2012 show. These companies are launching products, hosting giveaways and providing a creative experience for this year’s show attendees. Each year, the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show brings more than 31,000 industry professionals together to meet with suppliers, network, learn and have fun. The 2012 conference will take place March 12-14 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
A sampling of the beverage exhibitors on the show floor include:
• Toby Keith will be bringing his newly launched Wild Shot Mezcal liquor to Vegas to toast the opening of this year’s show. Toby will also be present for the ribbon cutting ceremony with Jon Taffer, president of the Nightclub & Bar Media Group.
• Unveiled at this year’s show will be Malibu Red, a new line of liquor produced by Malibu Rum which blends their coconut rum with fiery silver tequila. This new line is endorsed by R&B artist Ne-Yo and will sponsor the Top 100 Party at Marquee, Cosmopolitan.
• Street King energy shots will have a notable presence on the show floor as well as at Wednesday night’s Platinum Party at Tao, Venetian. There will also be an interview featuring Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson and Jon Taffer at their booth on March 14.
• Heineken USA will be unveiling their new Passion 4 Beer education program and Portfolio Draught Initiative at their booth on the show floor followed by beer sampling and discussion with Heineken USA experts.
• Whiskey lovers will appreciate the Double D Beverages LLC booth, which will be showcasing some of their fine bourbons and Canadian whiskies including an eight year old Canadian whisky named 8 Seconds Black.
• A unique and new sparkling vodka called Le Grant Saint will make its debut on the show floor this year.
• SXLiquors, which launched in June 2011 and delivers sexy drinks and cocktails that strongly resonate with women and other discerning drinkers, will be unveiling new products at their booth.
• Attendees can take a break from the bustling show floor at the Tequila Avión sleek lounge while sampling one of two elevated Avión cocktails. The booth also will feature a photo area for guests to take personalized or group shots.
• Beam Inc. is showcasing 10 brands at its booth, including Maker’s Mark Bourbon, Cruzan Rum and Hornitos Premium Tequila as well as new innovations such as Red Stag Honey Tea by Jim Beam, Red Stag Spiced by Jim Beam and the new expanded line of Skinnygirl Wine, Vodka with Natural Flavors and Pina Colada Ready-to-Serve.
• Another unique concept is Bruvado’s beer and spirits combo package. Customers receive five premium Mexican lagers with their choice of a four-year-old Kentucky bourbon or a 100% agave tequila complete with shot glasses.
A wide range of additional products on the show floor include:
• The Beverage Metrics, Inc. booth will be featuring their software that allows hotels and restaurants to track and manage their liquor, beer and wine inventory. They will also be hosting a prize giveaway competition based on pour accuracy.
• iPhone/iPad operated products will be featured and debuted on the show floor including Jump Rope Inc.’s mobile application that allows nightclub and bar patrons to pay a price to skip the line at venues. Harbortouch’s booth will be demonstrating their POS system with features such as the ability for restaurant servers to input customer orders tableside via an Apple iPad, increasing efficiency for the establishment.
• Many internet technology companies will be present on this year’s show floor such as CityCheers.com, a restaurant and bar search engine and GroupToast.com, a one-stop-shop search engine for party packages around town. With these websites, finding a venue and planning a party has never been so easy.
• Menu Designs will be showcasing their amazing lighted menu which is great for low lit bars and nightclubs, allowing customers to view food and beverage options even in dark spaces.
This year’s show will also feature many interactive gaming and other entertainment systems such as AMI Entertainment Network’s touchscreen games, jukeboxes, streaming news and video programming and Incredible Technologies’ pay-to-play amusement video games both of which are sure to be enticing booths.
For a complete list of companies exhibiting at the NCB Show, visit www.ncbshow.com.