NCB Goes Digital!
Always looking to be one step ahead of the trend, Nightclub & Bar now will publish all articles, columns and information you rely on to successfully run your business exclusively in digital formats. Here are the steps to take to make sure you continue to have access to this crucial content:
1. Go to Nightclub.com and click “Log in or Join” to register for the website. This gives you access to the NCB Forum, the ability to post blogs and images to the Community page and more!
2. Subscribe to the NCB e-newsletters by clicking “Subscribe” under the Newsletters tab on the navigation bar at Nightclub.com, or go directly to www.nightclub.com/subscribe-nightclub-bars-e-newsletters. The e-newsletters are free, written by top experts in their fields and jam-packed with great ideas and information.
Here’s a look at the five e-newsletters available to you:
• NCB Bar IQ — NCB Bar IQ covers the nuts and bolts of running a bar profitably, from inventory and pour-cost management to staffing and other crucial business issues. Emails every other Tuesday.
• NCB Mix — Mixology and bartending news, trends, techniques, training, bar openings and updates, along with the personalities and products that drive the vibrant cocktail business. For serious bar professionals nationwide. Emails every other Tuesday.
• NCB Nightclub Confidential — Insider updates on the movers and shakers in club management and ownership, as well as updates on trends in operations, marketing and the club scene for nightclub executives. Emails every other Thursday.
• NCB Promo Power — Promotional programs, advice and ideas from operators, suppliers and experts on how to build guest counts and checks at bars, restaurants and nightclubs. Emails every other Wednesday.
• VIBE — News, insights, research and ideas for the chain restaurant beverage executive to support business growth strategies. From the challenges facing chain restaurants to the latest beverage achievements by operators to innovative products and services, VIBE keeps chain beverage professionals in the know and up to date. Emails every other Monday.
Visit Nightclub.com, as fresh stories, news, recipes and blogs are posted daily to keep you in the know and inspire you to craft new programs to drive sales and profits. Answer the Poll question and visit the NCB Forum to post your own question or share your expertise by responding to someone else’s post. View the videos, which range from instructional to interesting and fun, and hit the Business Builders page to learn from the White Papers posted, view the Sponsored Videos and check out links to invaluable Resources.
NCB’s digital offerings are rich in content, full of ideas and updated regularly. So join NCB online today!