Nightclub & Bar is proud to announce the Finalists in the 2011 Nightclub & Bar Awards. More than 290 entries were received nominating bars, nightclubs and restaurants in 21 categories. Seven awards are given in the Bar category.
“Once again, we’re blown away by the number of entries and the range of venues and professionals vying for these awards,” said Donna Hood Crecca, Publisher and Editorial Director of Nightclub & Bar. “The Finalists and Winners really showcase the energy and innovation that has kept this industry vibrant through a very challenging economic period. We look forward to celebrating with our Finalists and Winners in Las Vegas.”
Winners will be announced in early February – so stay tuned -- and celebrated at the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show in Las Vegas, March 7 – 9. Click here to see the entire list of 2011 Nightclub & Bar Awards Finalists.
Presented by category, with Finalists in alphabetical order, the 2011 Nightclub & Bar Awards Finalists in the Bar category are:
2011 Bar Awards Finalists
Bartender of the Year
• Jackson Cannon, Eastern Standard, Boston
• Russell Davis, Bourbon & Branch/Rickhouse, San Francisco
• Joshua Rademacher, Langosta Lounge, Asbury Park, NJ
Beer Bar of the Year
• ChurchKey, Washington, D.C.
• Eulogy Belgian Tavern, Philadelphia
• Tapwerks Ale House & Café, Oklahoma City
Cocktail Lounge of the Year
• Downtown Cocktail Room, Las Vegas
• Elixir, San Francisco
• Smuggler’s Cove, San Francisco
Hotel Bar of the Year
• Forty Four, Royalton Hotel, New York
• The Chandelier Room, W Hotel, Hoboken, N.J.
• Eastern Standard, Hotel Commonwealth, Boston
Small Wonder Bar of the Year
• Embury, Pittsburgh
• The Empty Glass, Charleston, W.V.
• Recreation Billiards, Winston-Salem, N.C.
Sports Bar of the Year
• Eddie George’s Grille 27, Columbus, Ohio
• The Sporting House Bar & Grill, Las Vegas
• The Tavern Downtown, Denver, Colo.
Wine Bar of the Year
• Beneluxx, Philadelphia
• Mercy Wine Bar, Dallas
• WiseGuys, Hilton Head, S.C.