ncb book series – business blueprint by gerry o’brion
The Nightclub & Bar Show in Vegas works with leading industry professional to provide innovative and tactical strategies to help you success in the tricky landscape that is the hospitality industry.
This year Founder of What Big Brands Know, Gerry O’Brion presented on 5 Simple Steps to Pack the House. His session focused on re-examining how you are different from your competitors and why that matters to your customer. He provided thought provoking dialogue that generated real ideas that attendees could use immediately.
In addition to O’Brion’s speaking engagements he is known for his Business Blueprint. Business Blueprint translates the strategies used by big brands into knowledge that any business can use. The techniques are used by billion dollar brands all over the world. O’Brion believes that by using this process it will strengthen your business now and in the long-term.
Nightclub & Bar has provided a synopsis below of O’Brion’s book as an additional resource to further educate the attendees of the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show.
The Business Blueprint is different from other business books in two important ways:
- The What Big Brands Know Business Blueprint was written for action. Many business books give you knowledge, but the Blueprint is designed so you implement that knowledge to grow your business.
- The Blueprint is written to help you build a winning plan as if Gerry is sitting right there with you. The workbook replicates the process that he uses with his individual coaching clients. You will go through the same exercises that have changed the businesses of those who work with him one-on-one.
Completing the Blueprint will:
- Make your marketing investment work harder.
- Have customers actively choose your product or service over other options.
- Give your customers reasons to recommend you to others.
- Provide a proven framework for you to quickly and effectively complete a winning plan
- Differentiate your business from competition in a way that customers value.
- Identify the customers who matter most.
- Help you understand why customers make the choices they do.
- Create benefits that will beat your competition.
- Help you create great advertising.
Many business owners and managers spend a majority of their time running their company, and very little time thinking and planning for success. By using the process in this workbook you will craft a powerful plan for your business.
Businesses of any size can compete like the big guys; it just takes a little bit of knowledge and some purposeful effort to build your plan. The techniques in the Business Blueprint are all easy to understand, but challenging to implement well. While the questions are straightforward, completing the exercises can open up your thinking to new ideas and approaches that will change the course of your business.
These exercises are the core underpinnings of all successful businesses. You can come back to these exercises over and over to improve your business. Big brands go through this process every year to hone their business and stay in front of the competition.
The exercises in the Business Blueprint will work for you regardless of the type of business you’re in. Whether you’re a start-up, a tiny business or a large business, these exercises will help you. Whether you’re a product business, a service business, or a non-profit, these techniques will be valuable.
These strategies are not complex, but they only work if you use them.
Please visit www.WhatBigBrandsKnow.com to download the first chapter for free.