How to make your Bar, Nightclub, or Restaurant a success
June 17, 2011
The Bar, Nightclub, and a restuarant is a social environment. Which means people drink, have fun, socialize, TEXT, TEXT, and TEXT some more!!!!
1. Management for a bar, nightclub, and restaurant has drasticaly changed in the past few years.
- You need to build a team of the most compitent and popular people. A supermodel bartender that has two good friends does not comare to a good looking bartender that has 100 friends!
- Make sure your place has free WiFi. Why you ask? Every person on this planet sends text messages to their friends. Make it easy for them to text their friends so they can invite them to meet at you establishment.
- Did you know that over 90% of your staff will either steal money from you or give away free drinks/food? Discourage this practice by giving them a daily free drink givaway to the most popular clients to encourage them to come back.
2. Staff need to be social butterflys.
- It makes your patrons happy
- It also helps to spread the word about your place to all of their facebook followers
- If you found your 3 golden Staff people and can only hire one, then choos the one that has five thousand face book friends.
3. Social Followers or lack of will greately influence your success.
- Tweet, Tweet, and Tweet some more. It's free and gets the word out
- Facebook is a must!
- You need a Blog. It puts your place out on the internet where prospective patrons can easily find your business.
An easy Free solution to your staffing and social needs exists at http://www.gulpfish.com
This is a website that specializes in finding staff in the hospitality industry. It goes a step further and promotes and advertises your Bar, Nightclub, and Restaurant to the social media. All job seekers are prioritised and ranked from the most qualified to the leased.