Registration will open tomorrow for the 2016 VIBE Conference, the premiere beverage conference for chain beverage executives and supplier partners, at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Jan. 19-20, 2016.
Hosted by celebrity mixologist and beverage expert Tony Abou-Ganim, the two-day conference offers chain beverage executives and operators access to interactive and educational workshops, beverage tastings, original beverage research, an impactful keynote session and invaluable networking opportunities.
“Each year, over 250 operators from the top 150 chain restaurants, hotels and cruise line companies attend the VIBE Conference to learn the latest beverage trends,” remarked Lawrence J. "Laddie" Weiss, founder of Weiss Foodservice Visions and advisory council member and event director for VIBE. “As we enter the 7th year of VIBE, we’re excited to offer new workshops, tastings and networking opportunities for attendees that spark innovative, efficient and successful beverage practices.”
The 2016 VIBE Conference features a special keynote session with former CEO of Southwest Airlines Howard Putnam on why organizations must embrace innovation and risk taking to be successful in today’s challenging industry. Additionally, the conference will include four workshop series, two award ceremonies and a number of networking breaks, lunches and parties for attendees.
Program highlights include:
· Research presentations from Technomic and NPD, two of the largest and most respected Food Service Research Companies
· Annual custom research study on the latest on premise adult beverage consumer prepared by Next Level Marketing
· Breakout session on the latest on-premise beverage trends from the annual VIBE on-premise consumer trend study
· Demonstration on pre-batching bottled, blended, frozen and on-tap cocktails
· More wine, beer and spirits tastings than ever before
· Panel discussion with beverage executives from multi-unit operators on adult and alcohol-free beverage trends
· Breakout session on crafting a winning beer list
· Discussion on new mobile applications that track consumer beverage trends
· Craft beer pairings workshop
In addition, the 2016 VIBE Conference will honor the leading chain, hotel and cruise line adult beverage programs at the 2016 VIBE Vista Awards in addition to the Suppliers Awards presentation on Wednesday, Jan. 20. Following the ceremony, VIBE Vista Award winners will take part in a Q&A panel to discuss their winning beverage programs with attendees. Nominations are currently open for the VIBE Vista Awards and must be submitted online at www.vibeconference.com/awards by Monday, Nov. 9, 2015.
Operators wishing to attend the 2016 VIBE Conference can register online at www.vibeconference.com/register-today. Early bird registration is $495 per person for Operators and ends on Friday, Nov. 20, 2015. Advance rates at $695 will be available Nov. 21 – Dec. 30, 2015 while standard rates at $795 are available Dec. 31, 2015 – Jan. 13, 2015.
Agencies, consultants or additional sponsors and suppliers wishing to register must contact Patricia Coffel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-578-7409 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CDT.
For information on hotel accommodations including a discounted rate for conference attendees at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, please visit www.vibeconference.com/venue.
The VIBE advisory council, a group of operators, suppliers and consultants selected this year’s agenda topics and speakers. To view the complete 2016 VIBE Conference agenda, please visit www.vibeconference.com/agenda