Products & Services
Topics Originator Replies Last post Views

Bar Inventory Software

Exceptional Bar inventory software used by Inventory service providers now available to bar owners. Easy to use, Real fact-based information to recoup unrealized profits. www.LiquorAuditControl.com

pbkettle

--

Alcohol Inventory

Anybody interested in answering a survey?

zachespe86

May 24, 2014 07:45:38
by pbkettle

Increase Profit with One Click from BoothPass

BoothPass enables nightclubs to increase profit through a patented booth auction and dynamic pricing system. We allow end users to quickly reserve, pay and split the cost of a reservation online.

BoothPass

--

MyVenueTracker Designed by Chris Lenahan

Hello Everyone I am happy to announce MyVenueTracker, We will be launching this amazing new product designed and tested by actual club owners and operators, and not by some IT guy with an idea and no Idea of how a Nightclub actually works.

excellentbars

--

ID Scanners for Age Verification

We're a growing business offering ID and Drivers License Scanners for the bar, restaurant, and nightclub business. Currently offering a 10% discount on all ID Scanners

AvidBiometrics

--

Great Way to Generate Incremental Sales

In 1998 California Banned Smoking inside Bars. For those of us that have been around for a while, we can remember losing up to 30 percent of our revenue. In addition to that we lost all our retail sales of Cigarettes.

westcoast

--

DO YOU HAVE PRODUCT/SERVICE FOR BARS & CLUBS

THIS IS A FREE WAY TO ADVERTISE YOUR BIZZ.CHECK IT :

nikoskouris

--

How to: Trivia Night

I've created a website to help bar owners who want to host a sustainable trivia night.

barquizzes

--

Advertising Visuals / Filming & Video Installations For Nightclubs & Bars

Video Mapping installs & custom made visuals and video adverts.

clubberuk

--

Bespoke, custom disco balls / mirror balls

I have a new service for the bar and nightclub industry in which I bring to life a venues vision by creating custom, hand-made disco balls and also hire them out for one off events.

Bespoke_Disco

--