Profitable Promotions - Ideas and Advice Here
Topics Originator Replies Last post Views

Nightclub Halloween Promotion

Do something different from the other nightclubs and hire a professional celebrity voice impersonator to drive in more traffic.

Herb75

--

My Venue Tracker "Prevent Theft" Free Trial

FREE TRIAL! Here is a new App I have Created to help you manage your venue and Prevent Theft!

excellentbars

--

Word of Mouth

Word of Mouth (www.ur-in-goal.co.uk)

uringoal

--

LEVERAGE HOTELS TO BOOST ATTENDANCE

Hotel veteran Robert Goehring sits down with Grandstand Ink to talk about how to tap into the hotel industry. Learn how to utilize your local hotels to boost event awareness, increase ticket sales, the best way to get your foot in the door and much more!

Grandstand

--

Above The Bar Seminar Recap - 2014 NCB Show

“Are Your Promotions Helping You in the Long Run?” Barpocalypse

excellentbars

--

Looking for Partner in Milwaukee to Run Stock Market Drink Pricing System

Hello, I run and operate the Drink Exchange. The Drink Exchange is a stock market drink pricing system for bars. We're in talks with a major liquor company who wants to see the system in action in the Milwaukee area. I'm looking for a bar in Milwaukee to give the Drink Exchange to, no fees or costs. The Drink Exchange is typically $500/month. We simply want to run the system in your bar and collect data. http://www.thedrinkexchange.com Please feel free to reply here or email mail@thdrinkexchange.com Thank you

drinkexchange

--

Facebook Is Essential To Bars & Clubs, If Used Properly & Efficiently

So you walk in to a Bar, a Club or even a Restaurant. I am sure you have noticed how many people are on their smart phones while they are waiting for their food or drink. In some cases, you can hear their friend/mate/family member complaining….” DO YOU HAVE TO BE ON THAT PHONE 24/7 ?” LOL.

nikoskouris

--

LIMIT YOUR RADIO ADS AND PROMOTERS ( SAVE YOUR $$$ )

Once you open your bar/club, you will be flooded by promoter wannabes and radio sales people claiming that they can pack your business. Is it a good idea to use them ?

nikoskouris

--

A great way to try a new promotion before spending the money...

Rent Beer Pong Table(s) with option to buy, or just return ONE FREE NIGHT FOR NCB MEMBERS*

Shotskis

December 29, 2012 02:17:12
by Shotskis

Easiest way for a mailing list

Know-how on generating email list for your Bar or Night Club

IDScan.net

--