General
Topics Originator Replies Last post Views

general contractor for bar build-out in Minneapolis

I'm looking for a general contractor to help with a bar build-out in Minneapolis (demolition, flooring, bar counter/top, plumbing, electric work, etc.)

maxvino

--

LGBT Ladies Only Event - HELP

Not sure if this idea will work...

MeganM

--

Bar and Nightclub Cleaning Challenges

What challenges do you face when it comes to cleaning your bar or nightclub?

Smlanse

--

How to eliminate a bad crowd

Our club at our nightclub as become a bad for a better lack of words. I am looking for help on how to eliminate it. Charge cover? Straight up deny them entrance? We have been thinking about redoing the whole club but we still think that crowd will come and at some point we will have to stiff arm them. Its not to sa that they are really bad its just they run off the good crowd.

globalguy

March 6, 2013 01:20:46
by fleetersamuelli

Promoter contracts and agreements/proposals

Proposals, promotions, contracts, etc

pinkynbrain77

--

If you have ANY Idustry Questions, These Guys Really Know and Always Share...

Always has been a great forum and tool to become better at our trade! For those who do not know me from the conventions, or here on the forum some time ago, our company has recently went through many changes, one of which is our name Shotski's Bar Supplies, which is now Florida bar Supplies, Inc - Welcome to all I haven't met or talked to, and make sure and ask questions to these guys and gals, they are very educated in our industry and always been more then happy to share that.

Shotskis

--

Above The Bar

A new column devoted to providing insight to existing operators, industry members and those wishing to live the dream.

excellentbars

--

Best Nightclubs in US

The best 10 night clubs in US

johnpaul

--

Night at Pacha Buenos Aires Oct 13th

On october 13th at Pacha Buenos Aires. Thanks! I enjoyed a lot of fun and meet these guys who seem to enjoy a lot as well.

joesanchez

November 7, 2012 02:18:28
by joesanchez

A new kind of new beverage search and rating app.

Bibo ~ Discover, rate and share drinks. Location based drink drink search, image based drink rating and social sharing. A new way to "Pic your drink". www.Biboapp.com

Bibo

November 2, 2012 01:56:15
by Bibo