Tap into the Energy!March 8, 2010 By: Donna Hood Crecca Night Club and Bar Magazine
I’ve been talking and writing quite a bit lately about the 2010 Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show, and I’m psyched that it’s finally here. The two big questions I’m always asked are who needs to be there and who will be there. The answer to both questions is easy:
- Thousands of operators who count on our show each year to fill their arsenal with the ideas, energy and enthusiasm to compete each day.
- The new, emerging beverage products and brands that need to find a spot on backbars.
- The iconic brands that must stay relevant, hip and significant.
- Owners who see The Show as their only opportunity to expose their managers to information and tools and give them a chance to learn from industry legends.
- Developers and distributors of new technologies and products who must have effective entry into our industry.
- Anyone who is passionate about our business.
This year more than ever, we all need to tap into the energy that drives this industry, and I know the voltage at the Las Vegas Convention Center and throughout the city March 8 – 10 will be at an all-time high. Operator attendance is strong, the exhibit hall will be jam-packed, the keynote sessions and workshops will be bursting with ideas and the evening events will be top-notch. From the 2010 Top 100 (page 30) to the Nightclub & Bar Award winners (page 18), the best of the industry will be on display and sharing their expertise. Tap into all that Nightclub & Bar has to offer — it’s your own toolbox for achieving The Best in Bar Management in 2010.
As we celebrate our 25th anniversary this year, we’re honored and humbled that so many will join us once again in Las Vegas and continue to work with us throughout the year. We thank you for your partnership, and look forward to helping the entire industry have a successful 2010!