Nightclub & Bar Show Is Only Two Weeks AwayMarch 5, 2013 By: Nightclub & Bar
From Platinum Parties with top DJs to new and exciting show floor activities and conferences sessions there is something exciting for everyone at the 2013 Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show.
This month, the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show (www.ncbshow.com) is the one place to find the most exciting brands and products in the hospitality industry, not to mention a great excuse to check out the hottest bars and clubs on the Vegas Strip! The 2013 NCB Show takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center on March 19-21.
To kick off this year’s much-anticipated show, NCB has partnered with five-time Grammy-winning artist CeeLo Green and his co-owned brand TY KU Premium Sake & Spirits. CeeLo will open the show floor with a ribbon-cutting alongside Nightclub & Bar Media Group President and star of Spike TV’s hit show “Bar Rescue,” Jon Taffer. After the official ribbon-cutting and red-carpet ceremony, exhibitors and attendees will have a variety of Vegas-style fun at their fingertips, courtesy of the Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show.
Live It Up at NCB Show nightly events which include:
- On Tuesday, March 19th, head to a favorite stop on many Vegas-goers’ lists, PURE, where DJs Rev Run and DJ Ruckus will get the crowed riled up.
- Party On Us! The Welcome Kick-Off Party at the Pool at Caesars Palace on Tuesday, March 19th will be serving up hors d'oeuvres, featured cocktails and beers from a variety of sponsors, entertainment and the best networking opportunity out there.
- Get your club on with a Club Pass! Available this year is an ultra-exciting pass to the best clubs in Vegas including XS, PURE, Sapphire Pool & Dayclub, Gilley’s, Señor Frogs, Krave Massive and Bagatelle.
- The NCB Show produces three Platinum Parties each year at Las Vegas’ top nightclubs in the city. These private events will be hosted at Hyde, Marquee and TRYST.
- The Top 100 Party on Wednesday, March 20th is the place to be! The NCB Show will be honoring the TOP 100 revenue-producing nightclubs in the country at one of the hottest nightclubs, Marquee at The Cosmopolitan with MillerCoors and Pernod Ricard’s new Kahlua Midnight as event sponsors.
Mix It Up on the 2013 NCB Show Floor with happenings that include:
- Network with more than 600 companies representing the hottest new products, spirits, beers, wines, point-of-sale and inventory-control systems, games and other innovations!
- Craft Brewers Pavilion in collaboration with Brewers Association will showcase many of the superior offerings in the growing craft brew segment. Check out New Belgium Brewing, Boston Beer Company, Cisco Brewers, Sierra Nevada Brewing Co, Lucky Hand and more.
- The New Product Pavilion is the place to find new products for your business. You're only a handshake away from meeting the vendor that will propel your bar to the next level.
- The national TV show “Hotmixology” and their experienced mixologists will bring all the right ingredients to NCB’s Emerging Brands Pavilion.
- With $25,000 worth of prizes, the Shake It Up Competition on Wednesday, March 20th will feature up-and-coming mixologists demonstrating skill, flair, and creative concoctions, with original recipes to be judged by a panel of the nation's leading mixologists.
- On Thursday, March 21st stop by the main stage for the Don Julio Challenge and watch as competitors explore their own creativity while using the city’s most delicious local ingredients to create a totally new twist on Mexico’s classic drinks.
- Take advantage of free one-on-one consultations with SCORE Mentors and other industry experts in the Bar Rescue and Nightclub & Bar booths.
- See the winners of the 2013 NCB Awards, 2013 NCB Entrepreneur Awards and the owners of venues earning a spot on Nightclub & Bar’s 2013 Top 100 list — all of which will be given red-carpet treatment!
Soak It Up at the 2013 NCB Conference Program:
- Learn from the best in the business at the NCB Conference Program by attending interactive conference sessions, intense workshops and insightful keynote addresses. More than 70 educational classes taught by today's industry-heavy hitters. Keynote address from:
- Jim Koch, Founder, The Boston Beer Company
- Nick Shepherd, CEO, Carlson Restaurants / T.G.I. Friday’s
- Jon Taffer, President, Nightclub & Bar Media Group and Star/Co-Executive Producer, Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue”
- All new Social Media Track, as well as conference tracks in Bar Management & Bartending, Promotions & Marketing, Operations & Management, Beer, Food & Wine, and Customer Experience & Liability. The conference program is designed to take your career and business to a higher level of success.
- On Tuesday, March 19th, four Nightclub & Bar Workshops will be offered to give you the hands on experience from top experts in their fields. These workshops provide the most in-depth industry information.
- Attendees can get an exclusive behind the scenes look at top bars on the strip during the Back of House Tours at Señor Frogs, Treasure Island and Hyde, Bellagio, Krave Massive, Fremont Street and Golden Nugget and Wirtz Beverage Nevada and North Las Vegas Bottling Company.
For more information, visit www.ncbshow.com.