NCB Show 2012 is Exploding with Excitement!December 5, 2011 By: Nightclub and Bar Night Club and Bar Magazine
The 27th annual Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show to be held March 12-14, 2012, will take Las Vegas by storm — yet again — with a sizzlin’ hot conference program, an exciting show floor and, last but not least, red-hot parties! The Nightclub & Bar Show is pulling out all the stops, so mark your calendar now to attend. In fact, registration is open and the best pricing is available to those who book early.
Educational Program Will Refresh, Rescue & Revive!
• Jon Taffer, the industry’s most sought-after consultant and the star and co-executive producer of Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue,” as well as president of Nightclub & Bar Media Group, will deliver the keynote address.
• Presenters include: DISCUS President Dr. Peter Cressy, who will deliver a keynote; Tim Kirkland, Bob Brown and Shane Young, who will lead workshops; and promotions guru Patrick Henry, SCORE President Mark Dobosz, Yelp!’s Darnell Holloway and the Brewers Association’s Julia Herz, who will present various sessions!
• Many sessions focusing on social media, marketing/promotions, operations, bartending, sports, food and so much more will benefit your bar or club.
Best Show Floor Experience Yet!
• Expect to network with more than 600 companies representing the hottest new products, spirits, beers, wines, point-of-sale and inventory-control systems, games and other innovations! Companies and brands, including Heineken, Pernod Ricard, Malibu, Beam Inc., Coca-Cola, TurboTap USA, AMI Entertainment Network, Dr. Pepper Snapple Group, Modern Line Furniture and many more, have secured their booths. Check out the show’s featured exhibitors at NCBShow.com/featured-exhibitors.
• Vibrant, high-impact show-floor activities include the Main Stage featuring Shake It Up!, one of the nation’s largest bartender competitions sponsored by Southern Wine & Spirits, plus entertainment acts and exciting demonstrations. Experience the Craft Brewers Pavilion area produced in cooperation with the Brewers Association, featuring brewers, such as Sierra Nevada, New Belgium and Stone Brewing, and the Boutique Brands Pavilion produced in cooperation with Hotmixology featuring more than 40 new emerging brands!
• Celebrity appearances are in the works! Expect high-profile names again this year, and see the winners of the 2012 NCB Awards and the owners of venues earning a spot on Nightclub & Bar’s 2012 Top 100 list — all of which will be given red-carpet treatment.
Platinum Parties & Other Nighttime Activities are in The Making!
• Network and party every night at the hottest clubs! NCB Show executives are lining up Platinum Parties at XS, Marquee and 1Oak that will blow you away.
• Return of the Welcome Kick-Off Party at Caesars Palace — a great networking event for all show participants.
• Lots of happy hour activities and special offers from Las Vegas clubs, including Lilly’s, Chateau, LAVO, Krave, The Pub, Diablo’s and Sugar Factory!
Show developments will unfold rapidly, so be sure to check www.NCBShow.com often.
REGISTER NOW & SAVE!
Registration officially is open whether you’re looking for entrance to the Show Floor, Conference Program, Platinum Parties
or any combination of the three. Visit www.NCBShow.com today and confirm your spot to network, learn and have fun at America’s biggest and best bar and nightclub event!