Last Chance! NCB Show Early Registration PricingFebruary 24, 2010 By: Nightclub and Bar
Register on or before March 5 for the best prices for the upcoming 2010 Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show. After March 5, pricing will increase.
Don’t miss the stellar lineup of events and presentations, not to mention the jam-packed exhibit floor. The 2010 Show is shaping up to be the best yet. Among the highlights:
• Top 100 Panel will look at Who is Succeeding and How on Monday, March 8
• Dan Aykroyd is presenting the Keynote session on Wednesday, March 10
• Willie Gault, former Chicago Bears player, and Bill Madlock, past Pittsburgh Pirate host the Sports Bar Networking Party at Lagasse’s Stadium, Palazzo – A FREE special two hour event for bar operators!
• Join Anheuser Busch, MillerCoors, ABSOLUT Vodka, Beam Global, Patron, Monster, 901 Silver Tequila, Coca-Cola, Ed Hardy and many more – Whether a new brand or an established one, the NCB Show has them all!
• Our Best Party Program Ever! Join us for NCB’s 25th Anniversary Party at HAZE on Monday, March 8, then celebrate the 2010 Top 100 at XS on Tuesday, and bring it home with the DJ Spin Off at TAO on Wednesday.
Click here to review the packages and pricing available, but hurry!