NCB, Jon Taffer Uncork On The Rocks Las VegasMarch 8, 2012 By: Nightclub and Bar
Imagine the ultimate Las Vegas party spread across the best venues over three action-packed days. Now stop imagining — because it’s coming this year: the first annual On the Rocks Las Vegas (www.OnTheRocksLasVegas.com), taking place November 9-11, 2012. Eight months after its well-established Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show in Las Vegas, Nightclub & Bar Media Group will launch a first-of-its-kind entertainment and beverage festival in Las Vegas — a multi-day signature event for the world’s capital of nightlife entertainment. The show will be produced by Jon Taffer, star and co-executive producer of Spike TV’s "Bar Rescue" and president of Nightclub & Bar Media Group.
Engaging the Las Vegas community of more than 20 nightclub, bar, lounge and entertainment destinations, On the Rocks Las Vegas will offer a comprehensive schedule of parties, performances, contests, celebrity-integrated events and more! True to the indulgent image of Las Vegas, the festival will feature a number of headliner events, as well as a breadth of exciting programmed activities. They include:
• Signature Parties — Party like a rock star along The Strip with live concerts and entertainment from the hottest entertainers, bands, DJs and comics.
• Competitions and Tastings — Exciting and energetic competitions featuring celebrity and industry judges and experiential education featuring well-known brands: from wines and beers to vodkas and tequilas.
• Lifestyle and Learning Programs — Fun interactive events with renowned authors, experts and celebrities and exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of some of the premier bars, nightclubs and restaurants in Las Vegas.
• Happy Hours — Las Vegas’ biggest Happy Hour party will featuring exclusive entertainment, celebrities, music and more.
• Vegas Shows — Las Vegas is known worldwide for its amazing entertainment. On The Rocks Las Vegas will feature exclusive performances from some of the hottest shows on The Strip.
“People come to Las Vegas to have fun, memorable, unique experiences. ‘On the Rocks Las Vegas’ is like a VIP pass for the very best events, experiences, nightlife and entertaining lifestyle forums Vegas can offer in one massive three-day party,” explains Taffer. “Las Vegas is a city like none other — but there has never been an event like this, whether in Vegas or anywhere else.”