Mix Things Up On The NCB Show Floor!
What are you doing to prepare your business for the future?
80% of Nightclub & Bar attendees are Bar Owners, like YOU. Find out what's trending in the industry, meet with top suppliers and learn from industry heavyweights!
The Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show is the only place to find the most exciting brands and products for your business. Whether you’re looking for the next great bottle for your backbar, a top-line piece of equipment, a sound system, lighting fixtures, gaming systems, glassware, garnishes, draft dispensing equipment or entertainment and promotional ideas, it can be found on the exhibit floor.
Not only can you find it, you can experience it. Product samplings, demonstrations and the opportunity to talk one-on-one with vendors and industry experts about ways to apply the products to your business all await you on the exhibit floor. Be sure to stop by and say hello at the Nightclub & Bar Media Group booth (#737), as well, to find out more about what we can do for you.
Visit theExhibit Hall and mix up your game plan. There are endless opportunities to discover new products and engage with hundreds of exhibiting companies. Our show floor is built to fire up your business.
Best Show Floor Experience Yet!
- Expect to network with more than 600 companies representing the hottest new products, spirits, beers, wines, point-of-sale and inventory-control systems, games and other innovations!
- Craft Brewers Pavilion is back! Check out Magic Hat #9, New Belgium Brewing, St. Killian, Lucky Hand and more.
- National TV Show HOTMIXOLOGY sponsors the Emerging Brands Pavilion – an attendee favorite!
- Bartenders compete for $25,000 in prize money at the 2013 Shake It Up! Spirits of America Cocktail Challenge.
- FREE one-on-one consultations with SCORE Mentors and other industry experts.
- Free Nightclub & Bar giveaways at the NCB Booth.
- Celebrity appearances are in the works! Expect high-profile names again this year, and see the winners of the 2012 NCB Awards and the owners of venues earning a spot on Nightclub & Bar’s 2012 Top 100 list — all of which will be given red-carpet treatment.
- Plus, your favorite exhibitors are back on the 2013 Show Floor!