Nightclub & Bar Hits the Streets With “Rescue Tour”September 12, 2011 By: Nightclub & Bar Night Club and Bar Magazine
Star of Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue” and Nightclub & Bar Media Group President Jon Taffer is bringing his proven turnaround methods to a city near you with the launch of the Nightclub & Bar University Rescue Tour. For bar, nightclub and restaurant owners and operators, managers, bartenders, chefs and other industry professionals who want to take their career and business to a higher level, the tour will include events in Chicago (Oct. 4), Philadelphia (Oct. 18) and Long Beach, Calif. (Nov. 1).
“I have a passion for the bar industry and for helping owners and their businesses succeed,” Taffer said. “Invest in yourself, your business and attend one of the events. I promise it’ll be among the best four hours you’ve spent on yourself and your business in your lifetime. You will walk out the door with actionable ideas and programs that will make a positive difference on your bottom line immediately.”
Each four-hour Rescue Tour seminar features:
- Case studies of failing establishments and specific action steps that can ignite your business.
- Learn how to enhance guest experience, grow your guest counts, increase length of stay, improve guest frequency and build guest spending.
- Employee training and management techniques and programs that create a “sales team” environment using Taffer’s “Eight Adjective System” of hiring and training programs that improve guest counts and your bottom line.
- Chef secrets, menu items, ideas and killer presentations to develop a bar food “money machine” taught by one of the renowned chefs featured on “Bar Rescue.”
- Cocktail menus, promotions, presentations and money-making beverage programs from one of the expert mixologists featured on “Bar Rescue.”
- Solutions that will change the way you manage, operate and promote your business.
- A one-hour meet-and-greet networking reception with operators, speakers and sponsors.
Attendees also will receive a comprehensive workbook filled with tools, tips and tactics.
For more information on the Nightclub & Bar University Rescue Tour events or to attend, visit www.ncbshow.com/rescue-tour. Groups of five or more can contact Jill Hoivik at email@example.com to inquire about a discount. Companies interested in sponsoring the Nightclub & Bar University Rescue Tour should contact Leo Squatrito at firstname.lastname@example.org.